Saturday, January 13, 2018

Preview: Intrepid Izzy


This game was created by Senile Team who have previously worked on Beats of Rage and Rush Rush Rally Racing. This game was successfully backed on Kickstarter in October 2017.

I stumbled across this game while looking up some indie games and was instantly drawn in by the animation style. After finding out that the team behind Beats of Rage was working on this, I decided I had to play it. Once I started playing this game, it reminded me of the Shantae series and Kid Chameleon which is great because I am a fan of both series. I had a lot of fun playing this demo, and look forward to playing through it a lot more before the full version is released in November 2018.

Dreamcast Demo Download

Official Site

                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment